1982-03-28 De Lantaren, Rotterdam, The Netherlands/Source 2
This is the original broadcast sourced from an FM master tape. Sound is excellent. There is some hiss audible in the background, but it is not too detracting.
You can listen to this entire recording below.
- [3:48] Play Big Muff
- [3:17] Play Now, This Is Fun
- [3:49] Play Ice Machine
- [3:24] Play New Life
- [3:06] Play The Meaning Of Love
- [0:13] Play Outro
- Total time: 17:36
- FM -> unknown equipment -> TDK D60 cassette (master) -> Nakamichi CR-1A cassette deck -> ASUS Xonar DX sound card (24/96) -> Adobe Audition CC 2014 -> automatic phase correction (most accurate settings), normalized to -0.1dB and any DC bias removed -> FLAC 16-bit 44.1khz using FLAC 1.3.0 64-bit (level 8 compression) and foobar2000 v1.3.3 with its Resampler (SoX) component (best quality), tracked using cuesheet
- Generation: master
- Taper: 1LFonzie
- Cassette tape photos & auCDTectTaskManager log included
- Download ZIP - FLAC 16-bit 44.1khz - 114MB