1983-12-10 Musenaal, Mannheim, Germany/Source 1
A very good audience recording. Bass can be a bit boomy at times. This is "Revision A" of this source; changes include speed correction and manual removal of 260 clicks during the last 17 minutes of the recording, which seem to have resulted from a bad or damaged CD-R copy. The source used for this revision also has better frequency response than the previously available version.
There is a gap in audience noise between Love In Itself and Get The Balance Right, but no music is missing. Pipeline fades in and is missing the first 50 seconds or so of the song. There is a cut during More Than A Party at 2:44 resulting in about 40 seconds of lost music. Otherwise, this recording is complete, as far as I know.
You can listen to this entire recording below.
- [5:36] Play Everything Counts
- [3:47] Play Now, This Is Fun
- [4:37] Play Two Minute Warning
- [4:10] Play Shame
- [4:05] Play See You
- [4:28] Play Love In Itself
- [3:22] Play Get The Balance Right
- [4:36] Play Pipeline (*)
- [5:09] Play The Landscape Is Changing
- [4:37] Play And Then...
- [4:17] Play Photographic
- [4:45] Play Told You So
- [4:04] Play New Life
- [4:44] Play More Than A Party
- [3:05] Play The Meaning Of Love
- [4:54] Play Just Can't Get Enough
- [2:54] Play Boys Say Go!
- Total time: 1:13:09
- Lineage: unknown taper and equipment -> unknown generation -> unknown transfer -> CD-R -> Exact Audio Copy (unknown settings) -> FLAC level 8 -> in Adobe Audition CC 2015: slowed down 2.0% (Audition method), removed gap between TLIC / AT..., manually removed 260 clicks during last 17 minutes of recording, normalized to -0.1dB and any DC bias removed -> tracked using Audacity 2.1.1 -> FLAC level 8
- CD-R rip & artwork photos thanks to asgard95 on DIME
- Download via torrent - FLAC 16-bit 44.1khz - 438MB