1985-07-13 Rockscene Festival, Guehenno, France/Source 3
This is a complete recording compiled from three different sources.
Quality of tracks:
- Audience: Good overall. Some relatively loud hiss, but the music is fairly clear and there is little distortion.
- TV tracks: Almost flawless soundboard, just a small amount of background buzzing noise which can be easily ignored. Track 6 is mono since the studio version of the song was overdubbed on one channel due to damage (I believe); the studio channel was discarded during the rework, resulting in a mono recording of this track.
- Radio: Decent. Very hissy, not too clear. Other than the low pass filter, I was unable to apply any more beneficial noise reduction to this track. This is the only source available of this track at this time. The low pass filter caused Audiochecker to report a false positive, claiming the track as lossy, but this is of course not true. The track is lossless.
You can listen to this entire recording below.
- [0:48] Play Intro
- [3:53] Play Something To Do
- [5:09] Play If You Want
- [4:11] Play People Are People
- [4:54] Play Leave In Silence
- [5:02] Play Shake The Disease
- [5:22] Play Blasphemous Rumours
- [4:44] Play Told You So
- [5:10] Play Master And Servant
- [5:53] Play Everything Counts
- [4:20] Play Photographic
- [5:04] Play Just Can't Get Enough
- Total time: 54:29
- Tracks 1, 2, the beginning of 3, all of 11, and the begining of 12 are sourced from an audience recording of unknown generation. Most of track 3, and all of tracks 4 through 10 are soundboard quality audio sourced from a master recording of a TV broadcast. Most of track 12 is sourced from a radio broadcast of unknown generation.
- Lineage (TV): TV Master (originally broadcasted by TV Breihz - http://www.tvbreizh.fr/) -> notch filters at 15631 and 16376 hz (50.0 Q value) using Audacity 2.0.3
- Lineage (AUD): unknown equipment, taper, and generation -> sped up 3% using Audacity 2.0.3
- Lineage (FM): unknown equipment, taper, and generation -> low pass filter (48dB, 10000hz) using Audacity 2.0.3
- The entire recording had any DC offset removed and was exported to FLAC level 8.
- Audiochecker log & original info file included
- Recording completed and reworked by Vince DOME in 2004; small audio adjustments (described above) by DMLiveWiki on January 22, 2013
- Download via torrent - FLAC 16-bit 44.1khz - 287MB