1986-04-28 Valbyhallen, Copenhagen, Denmark/Source 1
A very good audience recording, obviously vinyl sourced due to the occasional surface noise heard throughout. The ending of Just Can't Get Enough through the end of the recording was missing on the tape, so I used another source to complete the recording. I did not alter any fades between vinyl sides.
You can listen to this entire recording below.
- [4:08] Play Christmas Island
- [5:59] Play Black Celebration
- [4:17] Play A Question Of Time
- [5:49] Play Fly On The Windscreen
- [5:04] Play Shake The Disease
- [5:00] Play Leave In Silence
- [5:20] Play It's Called A Heart
- [5:27] Play Everything Counts
- [3:00] Play It Doesn't Matter Two (*)
- [4:14] Play A Question Of Lust (*)
- [5:28] Play Blasphemous Rumours
- [3:47] Play New Dress
- [6:23] Play Stripped
- [3:51] Play Something To Do
- [5:26] Play Master And Servant
- [4:01] Play Photographic
- [4:36] Play People Are People
- [4:35] Play Boys Say Go!
- [4:03] Play Just Can't Get Enough
- [5:59] Play More Than A Party
- Total time: 1:36:23
- Incomplete audience recording
- Lineage: vinyl bootleg (Depeche Mode - Crepuscule) -> unknown transfer -> TDK D90 cassette -> Sony TC-WE805S tape deck (azimuth adjusted) -> RCA to 3.5mm cable -> TASCAM DR-2D (line in @ 85 percent, 24/48) -> 16GB SD card -> USB -> in Adobe Audition CC: normalized to -1.0dB and any DC bias removed, automatic phase correction (most accurate settings), automatic click removal (heavy reduction) -> WAV (24/48) -> in Audacity 2.0.5: sped up 1.5% -> WAV (24/48) -> FLAC (16/44) using foobar2000 v.1.3 and its Resampler (SoX) plugin at best quality & FLAC 1.3.0 64-bit; tracked using cuesheet
- Transfer: DMLiveWiki
- Cassette tape photos and auCDtectTaskManager log included
- Thanks to stefler for shipping me this cassette.
- Download via torrent - FLAC 16-bit 44.1khz - 629MB