1986-05-06 Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy, Paris, France/Source 1
A very good audience recording. Very little audience noise throughout.
There is a small missing segment of audio near the beginning of Something To Do. There is also about a second or two missing from the end of Master And Servant. The last 20 or 30 seconds of More Than A Party are also missing, unfortunately.
You can listen to this entire recording below.
- [5:30] Play Black Celebration
- [4:15] Play A Question Of Time
- [5:48] Play Fly On The Windscreen
- [5:03] Play Shake The Disease
- [4:56] Play Leave In Silence
- [5:23] Play It's Called A Heart
- [5:16] Play Everything Counts
- [3:03] Play It Doesn't Matter Two (*)
- [4:11] Play A Question Of Lust (*)
- [5:28] Play Blasphemous Rumours
- [3:49] Play New Dress
- [6:27] Play Stripped
- [3:54] Play Something To Do
- [5:12] Play Master And Servant
- [4:04] Play Photographic
- [4:32] Play People Are People
- [3:15] Play Boys Say Go!
- [4:07] Play Just Can't Get Enough
- [4:21] Play More Than A Party
- Total time: 1:28:33
- Incomplete audience recording
Lineage: unknown taper and equipment -> unknown generation -> Maxell UR90 cassette -> Sony TC-WE805S tape deck (no Dolby setting) -> RCA to 3.5mm cable -> TASCAM DR-2D (line in @ 80 percent, 24/48) -> 2GB SD card -> USB -> normalized to -1.0dB & any DC bias removed using Audacity 2.0.3 -> WAV (24/48) -> FLAC level 8 (16/44) using foobar2000 v1.2.9, FLAC 1.3.0 64-bit, and Resampler (SoX), best quality Generation: unknown Transfer: DMLiveWiki Cassette tape photos and Audiochecker log included
- Download via torrent - FLAC 16-bit 44.1khz - 579MB